Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Making Moves

Making Moves

The winter blue have definitely gotten me. While I can't say that they've gotten me down, they have gotten a hold of me. Recently I've been feeling unmotivated, sluggish and  like hiding under the covers and watching trashy television is the best way to tackle my to-do list. It's not by the way. In fact not one thing on my to-do list has been touched in quite some time.

  Making Moves

Of course nothing on my list is urgent of course, and instead mostly DIY projects I had hope to accomplish by now. I'm not lacking in inspiration, just motivation. My pintrest board has been filling up, and I have ideas jotted down in every empty book I can find. Another book that's filling up faster then we expected is our calendar. Between May and November we'll be attending 5 weddings, and all of the events that go along with them. We've got some big changes coming starting early spring, and some changes coming for our friends and families as well it seems. With so much 'about to happen', it seems my mind went into temporary lazy mode. Well I hope it's temporary anyways. 


Making Moves

To help shake my mood I've got a few plans in place. I've made Johnny promise not to let me go another week without mopping the bathroom floors ( that's been the easiest to-do list item to ignore!) , I planned a craft night with my girlfriends to get some DIY projects started and get some gabbing in, and I'm hoping with the deadline looming for the big stuff to start I'll have to choice but to get my butt in gear. 

Making Moves

No comments: