Sunday, February 05, 2012

Superbowl: Red&Blue vs Red&Blue

Football is a pretty big deal around our parts. And by pretty big deal, I mean a huge deal. Starting in September our Sunday's are consumed by football, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Despite living in the hometown of Giants training camp, we are Steeler's proud in our house. Each year my collection of black and yellow clothing items grows and grows. Superbowl

Sadly the Steeler's will not be playing in this year's big game, but the Giants and the Patriots will. We'll be hosting a party for all of our Giant's friends ( and there are a lot of them!) so I will be rooting along with the crowd for the Giants to pull out a big win, but hoping that Tom Brady gets more screen time. See, I'm a girl who likes her cake and wants to eat it to. Luckily for us non Giants and Patriot fans, this year, both teams are the same colors. Which means we can show up to the party supporting both teams, without supporting either. ( Get it?) Also, I will most likely be wearing my yellow underwear to show my support for Troy Polamalu even though he will not be playing, and no-one will be the wiser. (Well except for you all now)

No comments: